Summer is finally here, and what better way to celebrate than indulging in a luxurious afternoon tea! Whether you’re looking for a perfect gift for a loved one or just fancy treating yourself, look no further than our exciting giveaway. We’re giving away a beautifully curated M&S afternoon tea hamper for two, featuring a selection of delicacies that will make it hard to resist!
This scrumptious hamper includes everything you need to create an unforgettable afternoon tea experience, including a lemon loaf cake, shortbread squares and a Victoria sponge. The hamper also includes English Breakfast tea bags, and two mini bottles of Prosecco. This mouth-watering assortment of treats will be the centrepiece of your get together!
Whether you’re having a quiet day in with the family or hosting a fancy tea party for a friend, this hamper will make it an unforgettable experience.
So, do you want to be in with a chance of winning this amazing M&S afternoon tea hamper? Keep reading to find out how you can take part in this exciting giveaway. Get ready to take a deep breath and get ready to enjoy this incredible prize – it’s time to indulge!
There are plenty of ways to enter, simply scroll down to the Rafflecopter widget below to see the options. You will also see the terms and conditions below as well as all of the blogs taking part – please do take a moment to visit them to show your support to them.
This prize is a M&S Afternoon Tea for Two Hamper.
Log in to the Rafflecopter widget below, and complete any (or all) of the entry options to enter to win a £50 Amazon gift card this month. If you’re not familiar with Rafflecopter competitions, you can watch a brief instructional video here. There’s no requirement to complete all of the options. The more options that you complete, the more entries you will receive, and the greater your chances of winning.
You can return to the widget and tweet about the giveaway daily to earn additional entries. To complete the daily tweet option, copy the unique URL (link) from your tweet each time. Send your Tweet, and then view it on your own Twitter profile. Click the ‘share’ option below your tweet and click ‘copy link.’ Paste this link into the box in the ‘Tweet about the giveaway’ option in the widget via the link below.
Bloggers Taking Part
Here is a list of all of the bloggers taking part in this giveaway – please show your support by visiting them.
Weird World | The Smoothie Bird | The Cocktail Bird | Three Words | Journalist Book | Tea Driven Me | The Way Up Fitness | The Happy Budget | Mum’s Guide to Life | Big Boys Cry | Under Dogs Online | Fun Free and Frugal | Shake a Cocktail | Great Yoga Tips | Robyn’s Photography Academy | Robyn O’Brien Photography | Adventures in Progress | Mocha and Maple | Parenting eMagazine | Oceans of Gold | Master Money Multiplier | Good Resumes | Blondarina | Nishiv | Mum’s the Wurd | Vegan Book |
Terms and conditions
1. There is one top prize of a M&S Afternoon Tea for Two Hamper.
2. There are no runner up prizes.
3. Open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding all bloggers involved with running the giveaway
4. Closing date for entries is midnight on 23.05.2023.
5. The same Rafflecopter widget appears on all the blogs involved, but you only need to enter on one blog.
6. Entrants must log in to the Rafflecopter widget, and complete one or more of the tasks – each completed task earns one entry in the prize draw.
7. Tweeting about the giveaway via the Rafflecopter widget will earn five bonus entries into the prize draw.
8. 1 winner will be chosen at random.
9. The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date and will need to respond within 28 days with their delivery address, or a replacement winner will be chosen.
10. The winners’ names will be published in the Rafflecopter widget (unless the winner objects to this).
11. The prizes will be dispatched within 14 days of the winner confirming their details.
12. The promoter is Drew Media LTD t/a www.MakeMoneyWithoutAJob.com
13. By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.